This self-assessment can help you figure out your next step in getting the right care and support.
Please answer Yes or No to the following statements:
1. I need to have someone pray for my physical, spiritual or emotional condition.
2. I need to have someone pray for a friend or family member’s situation.
3. I need to feel God’s affirmation, love & comfort.
4. I need God’s wisdom for a situation I’m facing.
5. I’m facing a loss and/or personal crisis in my life.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, please check out our Prayer Page
1. I often feel quite lonely and isolated.
2. I would like to engage in an activity with others.
3. I don’t have any close friends to journey life with.
4. I’m not great in large crowds and prefer small groups of people.
5. I would benefit from a simple cup of tea and a chat with someone.
1. I feel like I need more skills to manage my life or to get unstuck regarding a problem
2. I am sometimes overwhelmed by my emotions.
3. I have past experiences that cause me great pain and diminish my life satisfaction today.
4. I find myself repeating patterns of behaviour that make my life more difficult.
5. I have no one to talk with about the problems I’m facing.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, please check out Celebrate Recovery, Counselling or Compassion Support
1. I need help to reduce my debt.
2. Too often I am late paying bills.
3. I need direction to manage my income and expenses.
4. I feel stuck financially.
5. I have little or no savings.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, please check out CAP Debt or CAP Money
1. I need basic essentials like food and clothing.
2. I am struggling with finding or keeping a job.
3. I would like to find something meaningful to fill my day.
4. I am struggling to provide for my family.
5. I need support with my housing situation.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, please check out our Vineyard Compassion projects