Hope you had the best weekend – how fab is the weather right now!!??
I just wanted to give you all a wee update on our progress and thank you for your continuing patience as we pull the final stages together over the coming days and weeks.
· We are operating from the new offices w.e.f today 30 June
· Notices have been placed in the old office to direct deliveries and non-compassion visitors to the new office
· We are awaiting additional signage for both the existing sign at the gate as well as a one for the new building to direct people to the ‘Reception’
· The franking machine is in situ here, so ALL post should be with us for 3pm each day
· ALL pigeon holes are here in the office so please make sure you come collect your mail each day
Some additional housekeeping for staff using the new offices:
· Please use the coffee kitchen only. The main or children’s kitchen should not be used during office hours by staff
· Mugs are coloured according to department : Purple – Operations, Orange – Kids, Turquoise – Youth, White – visitors (I am sad I know!!)
· Please only put paper rubbish in the bins - please put waste food or used food wrappers in the kitchen bin
Can I also remind you all please do not leave work on your desk overnight/over the weekend – mainly for security/data protection reasons.
It will take a wee bit of time before we are fully in to a normal pattern so please bear with us during this period.
Please ask the team if you need to know anything specific to your ministry that I haven’t covered.
We will keep you up to date with the progress – but thanks again for your understanding!